Gift Card Balance
Gift Card, Gift Certificate and Gift Voucher
Introduction of the merchant
Store Website, Contact Number, Locations, Social Media
Gift Card details
Gift Card Webpage, Terms & Conditions
Options for Checking Card Balance
Tips, Deals & Discussions
Balance Check App
Manage Gift Card by Mobile App
Last Update: Saturday, November 30, 2019
Campion Dinewell Overview
Campion Financial Services issues a Campion Dinewell prepaid debit MasterCard to those who prefer not to carry cash. The Campion Dinewell prepaid MasterCard is easy to acquire, very secure and can be used at any ATM, POS(shops), online and telephonic payments, and can be used to pay bills and utilities.Read More
Website, contact number and gift card information for Campion Dinewell.
Social Media Page
Social media links for Campion Dinewell
Gift Card Details
Campion Dinewell gift card or gift certificate links. Convenient way to manage balance on the fly in
GCB mobile app
Campion Dinewell MasterCard
1. Fill in a registration form online or manually and email it with copy of your I.D or a valid passport and a proof of residence to firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Make an initial deposit of R200.00 into your card, paying online, Eft or cash, use your full name as reference on the initial deposit and thereafter the 16 digit card number.
3. Your Campion Dinewell MasterCard will be posted to you together with a PIN ready for use at ATMs and POS in South Africa.
4. You will get sms alerts on card activation, deposits and withdrawals free of charge.
5. Statements can be accessed on www.whatsonmycard.co.za
Gift card web page, terms & conditions for Campion Dinewell.
Card Balance Enquiry
You can find out Campion Dinewell card balance by online balance check, visit store counter/ help desk.
Information for Campion Dinewell gift card balance inquiry to see remaining balance and transactions.
Online balance: follow the link to merchant's official balance check website. You will need to fill in card number and pin so as to retrieve card balance.
Phone call: call the merchant's support number and ask if you can check card balance. You might be able to get balance on the phone after providing card details.
Invoice/ Receipt: the remaining balance of the card is printed on the shopping invoice / receipt.
Store Counter: usually the card balance could be looked up at shop or store counter