Gift Card Balance
Gift Card, Gift Certificate and Gift Voucher
Introduction of the merchant
Store Website, Contact Number, Locations, Social Media
Gift Card details
Gift Card Webpage, Terms & Conditions
Options for Checking Card Balance
Check Card Balance by SMS
Tips, Deals & Discussions
Balance Check App
Manage Gift Card by Mobile App
Last Update: Friday, April 5, 2019
Syndicate Bank Overview
Who We Are. Syndicate Institute of Bank Management (SIBM), located at Manipal, in the backdrop of luxuriant Western Ghats, is the apex training institution of Syndicate Bank for honing skills in banking and management for the bank’s executives and senior personnel.
Website, contact number and gift card information for Syndicate Bank.
Social Media Page
Social media links for Syndicate Bank
Gift Card Details
Syndicate Bank gift card or gift certificate links. Convenient way to manage balance on the fly in
GCB mobile app
SyndicateBank Internet Banking
1. Never share Internet Banking Password, OTP, RSA Token, ATM PIN, Credit/Debit card Numbers, Expiry date, CVV, and Aadhar Number over Phone / e-Mail / SMS with anyone. Bank or its employees never ask for this information. 2. Please ensure to update your Mobile number and email id with Bank immediately whenever there is a change.
Gift card web page, terms & conditions for Syndicate Bank.
Card Balance Enquiry
You can find out Syndicate Bank card balance by SMS balance check, visit store counter/ help desk.
Information for Syndicate Bank gift card balance inquiry to see remaining balance and transactions.
Online balance: follow the link to merchant's official balance check website. You will need to fill in card number and pin so as to retrieve card balance.
Phone call: call the merchant's support number and ask if you can check card balance. You might be able to get balance on the phone after providing card details.
Invoice/ Receipt: the remaining balance of the card is printed on the shopping invoice / receipt.
Store Counter: usually the card balance could be looked up at shop or store counter
SMS Balance Query
For SMS balance check, make sure you are using the registered mobile number. If your number is not registered, please contact branch to setup first.
- Pick the type of enquiry
- Send SMS to the provided number
- SMS query result will be sent to registered mobile number
For [Missed Call] Balance Check, make sure you have registered [Miss Call] service with your branch. You might be able to register it by sending a SMS to provided number.
- Call the [Missed Call] number from registered mobile number
- After a few ringtones, the call will automatically disconnect
- After a while, balance SMS should be sent to your registered mobile number